As members of the community in which we live and work, it is our commitment to give back where possible. Here are a few ways we are committed to making our community a better place:
- Quarterly Community Outreach – Once a quarter, we make it a commitment to volunteer in our community. Past volunteer time has included volunteering at local fairs or in the parks.
- Free Homebuyer Education Classes – These foster homeownership, which in turn foster stronger neighborhoods and communities. Each year, The Fahlman Property Group hosts dozens of these events which convert many renters into homebuyers.
- PAWS – Who can forget one of our favorite local causes, PAWS! Their mission is to rehabilitating injured or orphaned wildlife, sheltering and adopting homeless cats and dogs, and educating people to make a better world for animals and people. Find out more: https://www.paws.org/
- Sports – Since nutrition and fitness is a big component of what we do, you can also see us on the field or in the courts, volunteering with our kids’ sports teams – soccer, volleyball, and wrestling.
- Marysville Food Bank and Serving for Salvation Army
Todd is also a member of the Marysville Chamber of Commerce and the Sunrise Rotary International.